Continental Corporation Process Engineer in Hefei, China
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Auto req ID 67337BR
Job Title Process Engineer
Posting Location Hefei
Closely work together with respective sections and other fucntional departments to stable process, maintain and improve the machine and process acceptance procedures, support to establish and implement work instructions, confirm specifications and quality requirement.
Machine and process acceptance (full responsibility)
▪ MAP and PAP of the respective area, as listed but not limited to major change of the process, new article introduction, new equipment
▪ problem solving during the MAP and PAP phase
▪ optimizing and improving the work instruction and all other technical information of respective area needed for stablizing series production
Series production problem solving (shared responsibility)
▪ contribute to the problem solving of respective area in the series production phase
▪ finding out technical solution for big problems through communication with central functions or what else is needed
▪ cooperate with respective production section and contribute to improving productive efficiency of the respective section. Define measures to improve process to maximum utilization rate of machine and eliminate all kinds of waste.
As listed but not limited to SPA, 5S, other helpful instruments and optimation of parameters with respect to quality
Series production process index check (full responsibility)
▪ process stabilization index check (CpK, KPI...) of respective area at a random frequency. Thus assure an index of respective production area for continious improvement (PEG=Process Excellence Grid & Compound Excellence)
1)College degree with major in machinary/Electricity or Chemistry/polymer.
2)5 years manufacturing experiences, especially rubber production process.
3)2 years working experience for improvement of tire production.
4)Small team leader for mini 1 year, can coach and motivate staff to well achieve the targets.
6)Tire appearance defect and know-how.
7)Uniformity and balance knowledge.
8)ISO and TS 16949 knowledge.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.