State Street Business Analyst,Sr Assc in Hangzhou, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
Gold Copy is State Street’s transaction repository providing transaction capturing, orchestration, looking up and reconciliation capabilities for the company. It is built based on State Street’s private cloud platform, with J2EE technology stack and Oracle exadata system. It receives transactions from almost all transaction sources covering full transaction types including but not limited to client instructions, OTC derivatives, accounting, cash, custody, cash, etc., conduct preliminary enrichment, validation and dispatch to downstream systems for further processing like accounting, custody. It also provides transaction look up and reconciliation to serve as a trusted data source with quality data. It is one of the key components in State Street’s digitalization landscape and is moderated using scrum methodology with a close collaboration between business and IT.
- Work closely with product owner to understand business requirements and their priorities;
- Analyze received business requirements, and break them into finer detail levels, and agree on their acceptance criteria with product owner;
- Assist product owner to interact with agile rooms regarding requirement clarification, process administration, DEMO walk through and approval, and production checkout/ validation;
- Convert business requirements into system specifications, and work closely with agile rooms to make sure no understanding gap, and the correct business values/ priorities are achieved;
- Continuously monitor and collect system run time information and provide feedbacks to product owner to ensure the correct business values/ priorities are achieved;
- Provide proactive and timely support to production monitoring and response regarding any production issues, and keep improving application resiliency;
- Solid knowledge in financial service industry, especially about back office operation. Knowledge in fund accounting will be a strong plus;
- Solid analysis skills, and be able to do data mining/ analysis using SQL client, and/ or script languages. CFA charterholder will be a strong plus;
- Solid communication skills and proficient in English speaking, reading and writing – CET4 is a must;
- Good project management knowledge and skills will be a strong plus, PMP certification is preferred;
- Open, self-motivated and good teamwork spirit. Be able to melt into a new environment and team quickly, and interface with different styles of people, and achieve best outcomes;
- Stay focused, can work under pressure when necessary and no confliction with personal schedule in the following year;
State Street Job ID: 167951
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Business Analyst,Sr Assc
Job ID: 167951
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: China - Hangzhou