State Street Application Developer,Sr Assc in Hangzhou, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
Role and responsibility
- Communicate with counterparty to gather/clarify requirements.
- Design and development for required functionality.
- Quality code development.
- Unit and integration testing.
- Cooperate with US architect and Vendor team to follow directions and achieve goals.
- Provide status, communicate issues, share ideas and proposals.
- Meet aggressive production deadlines
- Assist on UAT and PROD transition and support.
- Rich experience in Java development.
- Familiar with Oracle, PL/SQL, Hadoop or other database knowledge, BDA experience as a plus.
- Has web development experience, GWT development skill will be a plus.
- Experience with Web Services, RESTful API, JSON data format and/or Perl programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of IBM CMDB API preferred.
- Knowledge of PAAS, IAAS is preferred
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating system.
- Familiar with source control tool.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills, along with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, organized and responsible team player who is able to work independently and collaborate with teammates to produce results
- Proficient Oral and Writing English skills.
State Street Job ID: 163177
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Application Developer,Sr Assc
Job ID: 163177
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: China - Hangzhou