State Street Application Developer,Off in Hangzhou, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
- Research and apply automated test framework for C# projects
- Research and apply various agile/scrum tools to JARS
- Improve system performance, robust, resiliency
- Refactor application to be cloud based and B/S architecture
- Work with team to get ready for on boarding more bigger clients
- 6+ years experiences in IT/CS
- Familiar with C#, C/C++, VBA, Macro, design patterns
- Familiar with Oracle database or other relational DB
- Familiar with various scripting/shell development
- Familiar with cloud and B/S architecture development in C#/.net area
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum concepts, better with experience in Scrum Master
- Familiar with ClearCase usage
- Understanding on scrum tools for C#
- Good communication skills with local and onsite teams in English
State Street Job ID: 168251
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Application Developer,Off
Job ID: 168251
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: China - Hangzhou