State Street AIS Fund Administrator,Assc2 in Hangzhou, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
Responsible for preparing and analyzing periodic (quarterly, semi-annual and annual) financial statements in accordance with U.S. Investment Company GAAP requirements for alternative investments (Hedge & Private Equity) funds.
- Set up and maintain reporting binders for each fund during a reporting cycle.
- Ensure all documentation used to calculate and support all financial statement disclosures is received and is accurate. Research and resolve all issues as applicable.
- Prepare periodic financial statements:
- Perform planning procedures in order to identify any issues prior to the reporting cycle commencing and work with applicable parties to resolve.
- Perform a detailed review of the general ledger balances, identifying issues and initiating the resolution of those issues with applicable parties
- Ensure the accuracy and reasonability of amounts disclosed in the financial statements.
- Draft financial statements disclosures based Investment Company U.S.GAAP requirements.
- Follow all procedures regarding financial statements preparation and sign off on all required checklists.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to procedures based on knowledge and experience obtained during preparation process.
- Ensure adherence to the production calendar.
- Coordinate distribution of financial statements:
- Assemble financial statements draft, all supporting documentation and calculations
- Coordinate the receipt of comments on financial statements drafts from external (and internal) parties. Ensure the timely research, resolution and processing of comments.
- Test new Financial Reporting applications and financial statement templates. Identify and resolve issues as they arise. Suggest process improvements (enhanced automation, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field plus 1- 2 years related experience
- Candidate must be detail oriented, have the ability to work in a deadline oriented group with peak period workflow
- Prior Fund Accounting and/or Financial Reporting experience preferred.
State Street Job ID: 167586
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: AIS Fund Administrator,Assc2
Job ID: 167586
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: China - Hangzhou