State Street AIS Fund Administrator,Assc1 in Hangzhou, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
This is the entry level position within the Private Equity Fund Administration Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group.
Under direct supervision, the Fund Administrator, Associate 1 provides assistance with certain portions of the expense, compliance and reporting functions to support the fund administration role. Fund Administrators interact with all levels of internal personnel but will have no contact with external clients or client contacts. Fund Administrators handle the day-to-day administration, accounting and accounting related processes for one or more client sponsored investment funds.
- Compilation, maintenance and reconciliation of fund and investor static data
- Performing regulatory checks on investors
- Preparation of periodic cash or other bank reconciliations for all fund entities
- Accounts payable, distribution and investment funding processing
- Reconciliation and preparation of capital call details
- Preparation and input of general ledger journal entries
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial reporting work paper packages including portfolio investment schedules and accrual work papers
- Preparation of work papers in support of annual tax filings
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy client files on a daily basis and archiving as necessary
- Preparation of various client related correspondence including audit confirmations and investor requests as applicable
- Participation in special client or internal projects as required
State Street Job ID: 167190
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: AIS Fund Administrator,Assc1
Job ID: 167190
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: China - Hangzhou