State Street AIS Fund Admin Supv,SrAssc in Hangzhou, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
- Assign work and supervise the flow of daily operations and be the subject matter expert for process
- Professionally review 6 processes, including bookkeeping, capital call/ distribution package (schedule/ notices/ driver report), financial statements (balance sheet/ income statement/ schedule of investment and other required financial statements), bank reconciliation, partners’ capital account statements, client reports (audit confirmation, deal slip, LP reports, cash ledger, LP register, etc.)
- Be able to professionally resolve the issues and provide help to junior colleagues, confidently and efficiently communicate with HK home site
- Monitor the deliverables, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of deliverables; be able to flexibly arrange work among the team;
- Update and maintain procedures for all tasks/activities and work with the Manager to ensure all corporate compliance, risk policies and SOP’s are adhered to by the team;
- Be accountable for all the assigned tasks, resolve complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables;
- Build a collaborative relationship with inter-departmental contacts and achieve business goals.
- Assist Manager in making enhancements to the daily operating model; Be active of taking responsibility in supporting project, migrations, etc.
- Coordinate On-The-Job training for staff members and assist the Manager with staff development and succession planning.
- Act and dress professionally, instill a professional attitude at all times in the team.
- Bachelor degree or abovein Accounting, Finance or Economics related field; accounting background is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial services, fund accounting and/or a back-office operations environment; big four/ accounting firm/ fund house work experience is preferred;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to priorities under pressure; adapt to work under given timeline;
- Advanced knowledge of MS office;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Detail-oriented, logical thinking, strong learning ability, sense of responsibility and team work are required;
- Good interpersonal skill and team spirit;effective communication, organizationaland negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated, creative and efficient in finding solutions to complex, time-critical problems and strong analytical ability;
State Street Job ID: 164576
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: AIS Fund Admin Supv,SrAssc
Job ID: 164576
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: China - Hangzhou