State Street Accountant,Assc2 in Hangzhou, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
- Efficient billing and income recognition process
- Provide robust ability of billing systems including quality assurance of billing inputs from the business through the development of procedures and controls and engagement with the business to ensure their adoption and enforcement within the business
- Assists with implementation of new systems where appropriate
- Assists engage with the business to improve billing recoverability and provide robust revenue assurance
- Ensure the integrity of the billing systems and interfaces
- Relevant billing entries input
- Support financial system upgrade projects if necessary
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or Finance
- Have the accounting license
- 1+ year working experience in billing, Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Have strong responsibility, honest and positive attitude towards the job
- Proactive, reflective and can learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English skills, including listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage deliverables
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Be proficient with accounting system, e.g. SUN, Billing system and some international system
State Street Job ID: 165268
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Accountant,Assc2
Job ID: 165268
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: China - Hangzhou