Ingersoll Rand T1 in Guangdong, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Service Technician is responsible for maintenance, retrofit and repair of air conditioning equipment and Comfort & Plant Chiller Systems, utilizing knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe fitting, and mechanical layouts
This position requires an extensive knowledge of the HVAC Service Industry.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer’s location.
- Performs preventive maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
- Maintains equipment by inspecting for signs of wear.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files. Represents Company by serving as a direct customer contact. Trainee supports by providing technical advice and offering guidance.
- Documents all service related activities.
- Provides re-training and follow-up training at customer sites.
- Provides sales leads.
- Parts and tools responsibility also stock control; including car inventory.
- Works independently.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Inspects vehicles by checking vehicle condition and literature supplies. Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service
- Technical graduate or diploma with a certificate in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning or refrigeration
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Guangdong-China
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 16, 2017, 6:58:29 AM