Ericsson Service Project Manager in Dalian, China
We are now looking for a Service Project Manager to manage customer projects and secure that project goals, time and budget are in agreement with the internal/external customer expectation.
- You will maintain the customer relationship within the scope of the request/agreement
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution by tracking project activities, monitoring and handle changes, and taking care of conflicts and critical issues
- You will run project finances and develop the business: ensure financial system monitoring, participate in contract preparation and pre-sales meeting
- You will handle internal and external customer and stakeholder engagement: develop the relationship with your customers by building confidence and trust, ensure project progress
- As well as handle all customer meetings and events
- Develop the SPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with innovative ideas
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Min years of experience (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Consultative selling skills
- Financial acumen skills
- Business understanding
- Market and Customer insight
- Negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Proficiency with the English Language
(Recruiter to Supply or Delete Category)
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Dalian || SharedServ
Req ID: 195053