Cisco ANALYST.BUSINESS OPERATIONS in Dalian, China
- Location: Dalian, Liaoning, China
- Area of Interest Finance
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest *None
- Job Id 1207696
What You’ll Do
1. Deliver correctness, eligibility and timeliness of payments in terms of Awards, Employment Contracts, organizational policies, and other relevant legislation;
2. Liaise with internal and external auditors;
3. Maintain the accurate and updated data of payroll system and ensure accurate withholding and payment of employees' Individual Income Tax, Social Insurance and Housing Fund;
4. Update Housing Fund and Social Benefit to ensure correct and timely delivery as well as legal compliance;
5. Prepare management reports based upon information within the payroll system;
6. Resolve and answer queries relating to payroll across the company;
7. Contact Human Resources, IT Department, External Outsourced Payroll Services, Industry and Employer Organizations, relative government departments
8. Deliver payroll, social benefit, housing fund, and IIT payment in an accurate and timely manner;
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work with a team of payroll processor and report to a team leader based in Dalian.
Who You Are
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Accounting;
2. Qualification in Finance or Accounting is a plus;
3. Background in payroll practice, with at least 5 years relevant experience;
4. Knowledge of legislative requirements in IIT, organization's payroll system and salary grades, government benefit policy;
5. Good team player with effective communication and well developed interpersonal skills;
6. Sound knowledge of the organization's human resources information systems and computerized payroll system;
7. Numeric accuracy and willing to take extra responsibilities.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.