Marriott Housekeeping Services Ambassador in China, China
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you re in the right place. You ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That s why we re not just looking for anyone. We re looking for someone like you.
- Is responsible for the delivery of guest orders in accordance with the hotel standards.
- Deliver guest order within designated time upon receiving guest order from DTS or Housekeeping. The common guest orders include water replenishment, ice delivery request, amenities request, towel request, deliver and set up rollaway bed/baby cot in guest room etc.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Head Supervisor e.g. assist Room Attendant to rush room.
- Monitor and safely use the Service Ambassador s store room. Always keep it clean, tidy and in a good condition.
- Secondary school graduate or equivalent
- Relevant experience is preferable
- Physically fit, service-oriented
- Fair in spoken English and Putonghua
- Shift duty is required (06:00 16:30; 15:30 02:00)
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
Job: Housekeeping & Laundry
Organization: Renaissance Hotels
Requisition ID: 17001BXG