Marriott E-Commerce Sales Manager (Multi Property) in China, China
Here s To Your Journey with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is one of Marriott International s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
The JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong located at One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty is currently hiring a E-Commerce Sales Manager (Multi Property).
It s a powerful feeling, to belong. It s finishing each other s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 6,100 lodging properties located in the United States and120other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- The Manager, eCommerce (Multi-Property) sits at the intersection between Marriott International s eCommerce, marketing, and global distribution strategies.
- This role helps their property effectively pull through the sales, marketing, and customer engagement activities that drive awareness and profitability.
- This role will also manage overall activation of their property strategies in owned and third party electronic channels (Marriott.com, multi-lingual global sites, OTAs, meta search sites, search engines, social media and other eMarketing vehicles).
- This role will work to increase revenue, grow market share and create a compelling experience that steers customers towards booking on our direct online property channels.
- The Manager, eCommerce oversees the online execution and pull-through of corporate, regional and area priorities at the property level.
- To this end, he/she will be in touch with their Area Digital Services team on a regular basis to make sure they are fully activated and optimized on Marriott.com, appropriate in-language global sites and online travel agency sites (OTAs).
- This position will report in to the Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing with a dotted line to the Manager of Digital Services for South China.
- University degree in marketing, technology, or business preferred
- 2 - 3 years of internet marketing experience in the hospitality industry
- Strong understanding of traditional and online marketing
- Detail oriented, with demonstrated track record of follow-through and delivery
- Able to work independently and prioritize objectively
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates strong willing to collaborate and exceptional teamwork
- Strong written and oral communications skills, preferably in English and at least one other Asian language
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to track promotions, synthesize data, and provide reports
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Organization: Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Requisition ID: 17001VMF