Marriott Duty Technician in China, China
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you re in the right place. You ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That s why we re not just looking for anyone. We re looking for someone like you.
- To keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day to day maintenance of the hotel under the direction of Engineering Management.
- To continually support and improve engineering services that effectively address problems affecting both guests and associates.
- To analyze problems and to formulate plans to get work done quickly with a high degree of quality.
- Holder of valid Certificate of Registered Electrical Worker Grade A or above & Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate
- Willing to perform shift duty and overtime work
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
Job: Engineering and Facilities
Organization: Renaissance Hotels
Requisition ID: 170014I1