Marriott Digital Marketing Specialist in China, China
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you re in the right place. You ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That s why we re not just looking for anyone. We re looking for someone like you.
- Responsible for promoting the hotel and creating brand awareness in the digital space, identifying opportunities to expand and managing social communities through conception, development, copywriting and engagement.
- Manages the editorial calendar for social media. Analyzes and shares content, updates and data for all social media platforms including, but not limited to hotel blog, Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Four Square etc.
- Establishes new and maintains existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussion surrounding hotel s content, services and brand.
- Listens to and monitors all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments.
- Identifies and explores opportunities and channels with third party for new initiatives in digital media platforms.
- Identify top industry bloggers/ key opinion leaders and maintain regular outreach.
- Degree Holder, preferred in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, eCommerce or Hotel Management disciplines
- A self-starter, be creative and has fresh eyes to identify opportunities for the hotel
- Able to manage Social Media Channels with content planning, photo-shooting and video-editing
- Practical knowledge in online marketing, identify and pitch the suitable bloggers in getting more exposure for our hotel
- Able to work as a team player to support all O2O marketing activities
- Pleasant personality with good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and energetic
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Organization: Renaissance Hotels
Requisition ID: 17001Y24