Marriott Chief Engineer in China, China
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi . Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World s largest Sheraton s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
Manages all engineering/maintenance operations, including maintaining the building, grounds and physical plant with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection. Accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements. Leads the emergency response team for all facility issues.
- Fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- General knowledge of management and written / oral communication skill.
- 6-8 years working experience preferably in the similar capacity with luxury hotels.
- Formal practical technical training in M & E field preferably with diploma or degree.
- Good knowledge of the installation, operation and maintenance in hospitality industry.
- Well verge with the local engineering codes of practices pertaining to hospitalityindustry.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Engineering and Facilities
Organization: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Requisition ID: 17001MCD