Mondelez International CPA Supervisor in CHENGDU, China
Responsible for holistic trade promotion plan (including consumer promotion and trade activation plans) building for Oreo SDW, Oreo Thin in cooperation with cross functional team.
Responsible for the demand forecasting, channel assessment, inventory management and promotion strategy for Oreo Thin
Responsible for total budget management for Oreo brand, including promotion C and trade spending to make budget allocation and spending effective.
Assist line manager on business understanding, brand 5P (distribution, shelving, merchandising, pricing and promotion) & channel strategy development.
Assist line manager on selling story building and SMAP/SMAT plan compelling to clearly convey brand strategy to Sales by effectively implementing shopper/channel insight.
• Bachelor Degree or above
• More than 3 years FMCG experience, and at least 1 year experience in trade marketing
• Strong learning agility and well-formed knowledge base in shopper behavior and category.
• Strong communication and coordination abilities
• Strong planning and budgeting capability
• Fluent in English writing and speaking
Title: CPA Supervisor
Requisition ID: 1707274