SAP CEC - Product Expert (SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer) Job in Chengdu, China
Requisition ID: 150951
Work Area: Solution and Product Management
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP is focused on enabling digital transformation across the end-to-end value chain for our customers.
With SAP Hybris we enables our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences regardless of channel or device throughout the customer Journey.
SAP Hybris products cover five main areas – commerce, marketing, revenue, sales and service – and offer you the insights and flexibility you need to lead.
SAP Cloud Application Studio used to extend SAP Hybris Sales and Service for both online and Offline use.
SAP Hybris Service aims to gives right service on the right channel, for an excellent customer service experience at every point in their journey.
SAP Hybris Sales is built with mobile in mind, takes customer information from silos in the back office and puts it in the hands of frontline sales teams.
We are looking for Senior Product Manager to drive the mission of evangelize SAP Cloud Application Studio and its capabilities both internally and externally.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Master’s Degree or MBA Required3 years enterprise level software product management with experience in product design, user experience, and new product development
• 7 years overall Software industry and/or management consulting experience
• Proficiency through Solution Management, Sales, Presales, Consulting or Business Development roles
• Familiarity with SAP solutions like SAP Hybris Cloud for customer and with mobile solutions
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, entrepreneurial, with innate ability to inspire passion in others
• Strong attention to detail; focus on quality
• Very strong written and oral communication skills, ability to connect effectively with internal teams, customers and partners
• Focus on customers (internal and external) needs and requirements
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts/ methodologies, and enable/train the field teams on that
• Ability to work effectively in virtual teams
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• You will contribute to the vision and design of a mobile solution for the China market.
• Create and maintain close relationships with partner and developer communities to develop a deep understanding of their needs with the aim to reduce time to value and cost of implementing.
• Maintain and prioritizing platform product backlog, including facilitating sprint cycles and defining user stories/acceptance criteria.
• Enable the field organization/ customers/ partners through webinars, training sessions, and other channels to help in demand generation.
• Support product marketing and sales through marketing campaigns, webinars, customer focused groups and customer visits.
• Drive innovation & thought leadership, contribute to SAP white papers and/or enablement assets.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.