Corporate Executive Board BDM (North) in Beijing City, China
Title: BDM (North) Location: China-Beijing-Beijing City Other Locations:
Have you ever wondered where senior executives at big companies go for advice? Many of them come to our firm for help. CEB Talent Management Services address an increasing concern among leaders about how to manage and leverage talent to achieve business goals. Our insights and offerings address the entire employee life cycle, helping the executives we serve improve business performance by realizing the value and potential of their people.
CEB (SHL) Talent Measurement Solutions are an important part of CEB’s Integrated Talent Management Services. CEB is a publicly traded company (NYSE: CEB) that provides advisory services to businesses worldwide, in the field of Sales, Marketing, and Communications; Human Resources; Information Technology; Financial Services and legal.
We are looking for an experienced and high achieving solutions focused Business Development Manager to join our Beijing based team. In this role, you will sell solutions based on SHL thought leadership and cutting edge research. Key to your success will be your sales confidence, commercial insight and ability to create options. Achievement of targets is rewarded by the SHL global commission plan.
In this role you will:
• Build a portfolio of prospects through the development of contacts, referrals, and following up on leads
• Understand clients’ key economic influences and buying motivations and creating options from our range of propositions
• Create a pipeline through regular account reviewing, planning and forecasting
• Follow up on marketing campaigns, promoting new solutions to clients
• Maximise internal resource involvement for enhanced solution offering and to ensure efficient solution delivery
• Prepare proposals, letter of engagements and maintain SalesForce records
What we will need from you:
• Proven business to business consulting, through solution selling, and sales closure expertise
• Proven ability to identify opportunities and build a pipeline
• Excellent persuading and influencing skills
• Able to deliver polished presentations to senior leaders
• Strong English language skills