Ericsson Thermal/ Michanical Developer in Beijing, China
- Design mechanical structure of Radio Base Stations (RBS), including enclosure and internal structure/interconnection.
- Calculate and simulate to verify the mechanical design, including strength analysis, tolerance chain analysis, etc.
- Design for RBS operation in harsh environment.
- Make 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacturing.
- Provide technical specifications for outsourcing parts.
- Analyze and solve product problems for products in field.
- Cooperate with PCB design to create electronic Computer Assistant Design (eCAD) files.
- Cooperate with the R&D; Center sourcing staff dealing with external vendors in technical aspect.
- Cooperate with Ericsson factories and vendors globally to design for mass production.
- Cooperate with the global Ericsson R&D; designers for innovative mechanical design.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent oral & written English.
- Be proactive, take accountability and result-oriented.
- Good at communication and team work.
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of mechanical design, including calculation and simulation skills.
- Excellent skill to use CAD tools, such as Pro/Engineer and PDMlink.
- Good knowledge of material technology and manufacturing process.
- Research experience related to mechanical design. (Preferred)
- Good knowledge within the Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) area. (Preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Telecom Industry standards and Wireless Communication system. (Preferred)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Beijing || R&D;
Req ID: 202889