Microsoft Corporation Technology Sales Professional Global Black Belt IoT in Beijing, China
Title: Technology Sales Professional Global Black Belt IoT
1.Joining The Microsoft Team Means…
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Global Black Belt Technology Sales Professional is a technical sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on advanced workloads. A Global Black Belt IoT TSP contributes to revenue and market share growth by leading technical engagements to win
solutions leveraging the Microsoft Azure IoT services – with special focus on Azure IoT Suite, Azure IoT Hub, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics and HD Insights.
2.The Impact You’ll Be Making…
Drive the technical decission at the customer to buy, architect, develop or adopt their solution based on Microsoft technology:
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how to enable and manage them for the largest enterprise customers by driving technical presentations, demonstrations, ADSs, PoC’s and Pilots, leveraging P-Sellers, partners or MCS as needed
• Clear technical, competitive and security blockers to IoT sales.
• Drive architecture and technical discussion to lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions.
Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources:
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements.
• Communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and insight to their appropriate channel.
• Develop partner ecosystem (Hardware, Connectivity, SI and ISV) engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other technical ressources (internaly and from Partner) for other Microsoft products and services.
Stay sharp and share your knowledge:
• Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your domain.
- Who we’re looking for…
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Experienced. 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred, especially in China
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
• Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives preferred
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
• Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing required
• IoT architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture with experience in end to end IoT solutions (Devices, Gateways, Connectivity, Cloud, Analytics and Visualization) required
• Azure Platform Strong understanding of Azure technical landscape (infrastructure components, security, data, and analytics), as well as familiarity with Windows and key competing OS platforms (Linux, Android, etc.) required
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
• Planning for success. Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning to drive Azure Consumption
• Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and management of technology.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
• Certifications in domain-specific technologies required
• Certifications in Azure technology preferred
• Certifications in information security desired