Microsoft Corporation Sr Sales Excellence Mgr in Beijing, China
Summary of Job Profile:
The Sales Excellence Lead role affects Microsoft at Service. It focuses on processes, systems, tools, organizational issues, financial, and communication processes that affect effective operations within the entire organization.
The Sales Excellence teams are considered to be the change leaders, providing business management expertise and driving sales productivity. This team functions as the execution engine in the field, which means they touch all levels of people and groups throughout the business. This role has significant importance in how we drive the vision for successful change management, business strategy, and sales optimization.
Success is measured by:
• Revenue achievement that meets or exceeds plan and quotas.
• Year-over-year increase in customer satisfaction as measured by NSAT scores.
• Compliance with solution sales methodology.
• New sales processes are implemented to corporate standards as needed.
• Accurate and predictable forecasts.
• A predictable planning and business rhythm.
• Effective strategic growth decisions as a result of business intelligence developed by Sales Excellence.
• A healthy Cost of Sale (CoS) framework anchored by strategic investment decisions.
• Clear commitments and goals aligned across the business down to the individual level.
• People feel confident that they are “realizing their potential” as measured by WHI.
The Sales Excellence Lead role adds value by delivering:
• Sales process discipline that drives effective sales orchestration.
• Effective and predictable business planning rhythm
• Well-executed sales optimization and productivity strategies.
• Well-developed sales initiatives and strategic programs that drive overall growth.
• 10+ years of related experience
• Bachelor degree required, MBA/Master’s Degree preferred
• Ability to think strategically. Key performers call it “three dimensional thinking”.
• Education, knowledge and experience in broad-based business management.
• A passion for systems and processes that are effective and run efficiently.
• Organizational agility and attributes of leadership.
• Drive for results no matter what barriers exist.
• Sales experience or a keen understanding of sales processes.
• Six Sigma Black-Belt training/certification is a plus