Honeywell Sr Advanced Research Scientist,Beijing,HTSC-EAER,CORP in Beijing, China
Sr Advanced Research Scientist,Beijing,HTSC-EAER,CORP
Responsible to deliver technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve research, techniques, procedures, products and technologies. You will initiate new ideas, product concepts and work collaboratively with marketing and end-users to identify needs and develop innovative new products and design solutions. You will perform case studies, writing research and development proposals and develop new technologies.
Apply your technical expertise and learning's to convert customer requirements into innovative prototypes and new product introductions
Help drive growth as a technology expert through interfaces with internal and external customers and partners
Thrive in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities that require quick adaptation.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, some experience in engineering or R&D.
- Demonstrated success in developing applications technologies and approaches either in an individual or team setting
- Industrial design talent, manage and understand complex customer requirements
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Global mindset, cross cultural agility and resourcefulness
- Eagerness to get involved in hands on work
- Some experience withaspects of technology development and converting needs into a solution.
- Understanding of industry standards
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Job ID: HRD2266
- Category: Technology R&D
- Location: Beijing, CN-11 100016 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.