NCR Services Sales Consultant in Beijing, China
TITLE: Services Sales Consultant, Retail and Hospitality LOCATION*: Beijing, China
Think you know NCR? Think again!
We are NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make more than 300 million transactions possible every day.
Not only are we the leader in the markets and technology segments we serve, we serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth – our solutions cover all of these.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
Are you a sales professional with the agility to thrive in a fast changing environment? Are you eager to contribute to an innovative business environment with the creativity to reach and surpass yours goals?
We’re seeking a versatile Sales Consultantto join our Retail Services team in China to be our subject matter expert tosupport to the field sales organization to complete the sale of solution offerings by understanding the customer needs and/or problems and then targeting the appropriate solutions.
- KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:*
- Positions primary responsibility is to provide subject matter expertise and support to the field sales organization to complete the sale of solution offerings by understanding the customer needs and/or problems and then targeting the appropriate solutions
- This person is responsible for selling comprehensive suite of services
- Position is responsible for creating a winning approach that highlights NCR's unique capabilities in solving the need or problem at hand; Consulting approach is used to build solid customer relationships whereby the incumbent becomes a credible and consistent source of expertise within the account; Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
- Targets global accounts at senior and executive levels; Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
- Position will work with a number of technical support resources and solution architects in the creation of proposals and delivery plans, position must therefore develop a successful working relationship with the support teams so that successful hand-ffs can take place and problems/issues can be proactively identified and solved
- Responsibilities include Identifying customer's business needs and customer's power structure; Defining winning strategy; Assessing NCR's capabilities to deliver; Assessing solution fit and determine gaps; Assessing risk involved and define contingencies
- Responsibilities include determining regional impact (Multi-National Accounts), Proposal creation, Establishing bid/project team as needed, Establishing bid strategy, Determining Terms and Conditions (incl. pricing) with CS operations or other support teams, Reviewing proposal before submission, Presenting proposal to internal Bid-Review team as needed and obtaining approval, and Presenting proposal to customer
- Role required to negotiate terms and conditions with customer within approved guidelines; Obtain legal authorization from customer to deliver on approved contract; Submit contract to appropriate WFO F&A and service delivery teams; Assure all service assumption requirements are made
- Role required to produce Win/Loss Report, Engage in post sales activities; Act as escalation point for roll-out issues; Revisit projects and detect new opportunities to grow wallet share; Assist Account Support Manager in renewal situations as needed; Engage in sales management activities; Implement activities required for Area Readiness to Sell (ARS); Maintain sales funnel
- Position will maintain a personal order quota as part of their assigned objective, which may include multiple elements including at a minimum an individual assigned quota and possibly shared quota and split quota
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS * * Bachelor’s degree * 10 years of proven sales account management experience * Knowledge in Retail Services Industry * Experience working in team-oriented sales approaches *_EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees orcharges associated withunsolicited resumes.
Title: Services Sales Consultant
Other Locations: North Asia Pacific (NAPAC)-China-China-Beijing
Requisition ID: 0056407_P0071760