Ericsson Senior Digital hardware designer, PDU TP,NDO R6000 Nodes-Developer in Beijing, China
As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Be part of a digital hardware team responsible for design and maintenance of digital products of Ericsson’s Mobile Backhaul and Microwave Network.
- To work with other team members to provide detail design and schematic design
- To be responsible for the hardware verification
- Deliver design specification and test report documents
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Master level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Master degree or above from university.
- Major in communication, computer science, Electronic engineering, Electromagnetic and microwave technology, automatic science or wireless communication.
- Project experience of hardware design
- Good knowledge on hardware design tools such as allegro, mentor and so on
- Be familiar with common interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, UART
- Good at using lab equipment, such as oscilloscope, Logical Analyzer, Signal Analyzer, Signal Generator etc.
- Below knowledge and skills are pluses:
- Knowledge on transmission line theory, electromagnetic field theory and time & frequency domain analysis
- FPGA knowledge is preferred
- High speed digital design knowledge, e.g. PCIE, SGMII, XAUI
- Experience on IP Switching and Routing
- Good knowledge on synchronization
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Beijing || R&D;
Req ID: 200929