Honeywell Sales Operation Manager,Beijing,UOP,PMT in Beijing, China
Sales Operation Manager,Beijing,UOP,PMT
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Job Description of Sales Operation Manager
1. Implement HOS Gold and Six Sigma in CAS China
2. Improve the sales operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission, and responsible for the entire sales chain management, including ETR application and QAlerts following-up
3. Build up the resource capability with HPMT operating organizations to support CAS RMB business, such as supply chain, credit, finance teams
4. Assess revenue performance and monitor SFDC updates by weekly, such as CAS business forecast analysis to support AOP/STRAP set-up and achieve target
5. By optimizing SFDC system in new opportunity built-up, W/L analysis etc to drive business growth
6. Build up and optimize whole Pt management system to support precious metal catalyst business, starting from Pt purchasing to catalyst supply process and Pt recovery solution.
7. Work with DP team and local supply team to validate new sources of CPA supplier and Pt recovery vendors to provide optimized solution to our customers in the future
8. Joint business travel to customers and CPA& Pt recovery vendors to and provide solution plan on Pt supply-recovery cycle.
9. Critical projects management and monthly business forecast management with leader team and functional team
10. Align with UOP Beijing PT&E and service team to following up closely with new projects and reload customers
11. Support and coordinate sales in bidding processing including certificate document preparation, biding guarantee and POA application etc
40 Drive and Liaise entire Pt business management and process
20 Lead biz and sales team to improve the sales operational systems and build up efficient MOS
20 Assess revenue performance, conduct biz forecast and monitor SFDC updates
20 Assist Biz Director to manage critical project and lead cross function communication
1. Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration
2. MBA or Masters Degree preferred
3. Six Sigma certification preferred
4. At least 5 years of customer sales or marketing experience in relevant industries
5. Preferably 2-3 years of business process and system deployment related experience
6. Needs to be comfortable working with a global environment and with senior people
7. Strong financial Acumen, Financial analysis capabilities
8. Computer and systems proficiency, Strong skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access) preferred
9. Ability to change/drive behaviors in ensuring the SD and SMs utilize the extra time gained on activities of greatest impact.
10. Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD4581
- Category: Sales
- Location: Beijing, CN-11 100016 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.