Microsoft Corporation Sales Excellence Mgr in Beijing, China
- What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
Microsoft has always believed in the transformative power of technology. From the initial vision of placing a personal computer on every desktop and in every home, to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create.
Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We are committed to making technology that conforms to the needs and preferences of the individuals that use it, not the other way around. Consumer and Device Sales group’s (CDS) purpose is to “work with ecosystem partners to build, market and sell a winning product portfolio that delights customers and creates fans around the world. The only question remaining is are you up for it?
The Sales Excellence Manager is responsible for driving breakthrough improvements in operational excellence, change management and sales enablement. This role’s main accountability is the Operational Excellence of the CDS business within an Area/Sub, for the quality and impact of business processes and insights upon which decisions are made. The Sales Excellence Manager constantly identifies areas to improve the impact and compliance of key partner programs, processes and account plans. The expectation from the role is also to drive change management efforts around sales capabilities and culture, NSAT and CPE processes.
The Sales Excellence Manager is a key role reporting to the CDS Leader and enables sales growth and partner satisfaction while scaling the business. She/he is a change agent across the end to end business to drive operational excellence, change management and sales enablement.
- The Impact You’ll Be Making
Operational Excellence (70%)
• Orchestrate Growth: Investments and plan
• Forecasting assessment and insights
• Cross category, channel and partner insights and Correction of Error (CoE)
• Device Market IntelIigence reviews
• Partner account planning framework/tools and processes (Joint Business Planning)
• Seasonal Planning: Deliver Seasonal Plan Review outputs/account plans
• Drive Partner Sell Through Reporting and Inventory Reporting and Escalations. Top Partner ID management.
• Agreement and contract oversight
Change Management (20%)
• Stewardship and compliance
• Sales capabilities and culture
• Net Satisfaction (NSAT) & Customer & Partner Experience (CPE) process
• Customer Suppport Services (CSS) and Microsoft Cares
Sales Enablement (10%)
• Driving alignment of local Channel Strategy
• Identifying cross program synergies and inefficiencies
- Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• 10 years plus selling experience.
• Management of account partnerships.
• Management experience.
• Consumer and retail marketing knowledge and experience.
• Education - Four Year college degree required – MBA preferred.