Ericsson Release Project Manager in Beijing, China
To implement the PDU IP OS charter and strategy , we are looking for dynamic and result oriented R&D; (Research & Development) Project Managers. You will be responsible to develop, execute and control project plans for technical projects in a complex and challenging R&D; and business environment. We are also expecting you to be able to drive and manage change programs and projects on PDU level; Agile/lean transformation program as being one example.
You will define the project scope together with Product and System Management, secure the necessary resources with Line Management, and be responsible for project time plan, budget planning/costs, quality and risks by planning, monitoring and controlling all activities to get your project successfully executed within time, scope and budget.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop Teams, Individuals and Organizations
- Definition of project goals, objectives, strategies and priorities
- Setting up the project organization and securing resources
- Project Planning, Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance as well as subsequent reporting on progress and cost in the most efficient way to achieve the project objectives
- Executing the project, seeing to it that the goals are met and the requirements are fulfilled to the correct quality standard.
- Manage new or changed requirements as well as risks.
- Delivering project on-time, quality and to customer commitments
- Securing and maintaining adequate and sufficient information distribution.
- Building up an efficient project team and related forums as chairman, as well as for dissolving it with lessons learned for organizational learning.
- Driving for Operational Excellence in all areas, ensuring optimal utilization of drafted resources and applied processes.
- Product Development/Technical Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Customer Insight
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- You are an experienced (>5 years) Project Manager/line mgr/Technical lead who is willing to take on big responsibility for managing and leading complex projects
- Proven and documented leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specification
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- You are self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of R&D; SW and HW processes in large global organizations
- Project Management in large matrix global organization is big plus
- We expect you to be an excellent communicator, decisive, results-driven, people-oriented person with good networking skills along with the ability to motivate employees in the organization.
- You have a strong ability to see the whole picture and to focus on the important details in a pragmatic and result oriented way with ability to challenge when needed.
- Team player with outstanding skills in cooperation amongst key stake-holders
- Large scale Agile projects experience is a major plus
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Beijing || R&D;
Req ID: 205551