Ingersoll Rand Project/KA Sales Leader in Beijing, China
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate aboutinspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life bycreating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people andour family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the qualityand comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food andperishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are aglobal business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduringresults. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
IngersollRand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverseworkforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualifiedprotected veterans.
- Responsiblefor the achievement of budgeted residential and light commercial gross sales,generated margin, market share, and new dealers within the assigned geographicterritory.
- Developand lead team of direct reports, including Sales Manager, FSRs, OperationsLeader, and Home Depot Specialist. Setteam vision and create a high-performing Sales Team, accountable for the executionof the DSO business plan.
- Providethe tools, environment, and opportunity for associates to develop; resulting inan empowered and productive DSO team
- Accountable for full P&L for the District
- Participatein the Regional Business Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting Process
- Coordinatestrategies and ensure effective and appropriate utilization of Regional Teamresources.
- Lead DSOcommunication strategy and set vision for DSO team meetings
- Leadeffort to ensure effective team execution and communication of review meetings,key metrics, technical excellence, consumer relations, and talent acquisition.
- Four-yearcollege degree strongly preferred
- 8-10years of HVAC industry sales and/or marketing experience
- Experienceleading a team preferred
- Overallknowledge of HVAC distribution and dealer sales, service, installation andbusiness practices.
- Experiencein the development and execution of distribution and marketing plans andprograms.
- Teamskills, both as a leader and team member.
- Strongplanning, organizational and delegation skills.
- Strongcommunication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effectivenegotiation skills
- Stronganalytical skills
- Strategicvision capability
- Strongrelationship building skills
- Proficiencyin Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Access.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personaland financial goals. We offercompetitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies andcomprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive anddiverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds andexperiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generatescreative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing aboutbold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong withIngersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Beijing-China
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 18, 2017, 11:20:40 PM