Honeywell Product Owner,Beijing,HBS,HTSC in Beijing, China
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Collaborate with product architect and product marketing teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with scrum masters and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
30 Customer study, business connection
30 Requirement analysis
30 Daily on job communication
10 Requirement documentation
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Software engineering, business management or related disciplines.
- A professional scrum product owner (PSPO) or as a certified scrum product owner (CSPO) is required
- Must have 3+ years programming experience either of major languages: C# or JAVA
- Product Owner experience in any well-known software environment.
- Capability to direct and motivate the product development team of an organization
- Capability to determine most appropriate feature to add to a new or existing product
- Adept to working with user groups and scrum team to obtain and analyze user stories.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD2875
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Beijing, CN-11 100016 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.