Microsoft Corporation Product Mktg Mgr in Beijing, China
The Microsoft Enterprise Services organization is dedicated to helping our customers to adapt digitally, to enable outcomes and empower their organizations to achieve more. The Enterprise Services Solutions Manager plays a key part in this, providing expertise on the Enterprise Services value proposition to the account-aligned teams working with Microsoft’s enterprise customers.
The Solutions Manager is assigned one or more areas of focus: Digital Transformation; Digital Modernization; & Support Solutions. Within a multi-subsidiary area/single subsidiary geography they are responsible for understanding the geography’s business opportunities and competitive landscape, and providing local subject matter expertise for their assigned area(s) of focus on market share, competitive analysis, customer segmentation and prioritized go-to-market offerings.
This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
• Own the local strategy for your assigned focus area(s) and develop a go-to-market plan and account-based engagement plans for customers defined in the Area Services Plan
• Participate in customer planning with account teams, to understand customer challenges and Enterprise Services Sales and Delivery priorities
• Gather industry and competitive insights to inform programmatic efforts, and develop tactics to drive targeted gains
• Influence & collaborate with Enterprise Services account-aligned roles & area Marketing to drive “One Microsoft” orchestration for customers
• Execute activities defined in account-based engagement and go-to-market plans, evangelizing the Enterprise Services value proposition & prioritized solutions offerings with and through area Marketing, at customer events and through digital and social activities and motions
• Create customer advocacy assets, including internal “win-wire” communications & Enterprise Services customer case studies, in partnership with area Marketing
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
• Experienced evangelist and subject matter expert in
• Executes recognized marketing methods and processes
• Demonstrable customer focus and analytical skills
• Proven track record (5+ years) of product marketing and core marketing communication functions, and 1+ years of social marketing experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft Enterprise Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/EnterpriseServices
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Sales