Ericsson Product Engineer in Beijing, China
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges. We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
To provide effective and efficient product and test technical support for New Product Introduction, Transfer Product Introduction as well as in-hourse volume production, in terms of product failure analysis, internal/external claim analysis, and continuous improvement and innovation activities, so as to improve product performance and product test yield.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Act as owner of radio product (LTE, WCDMA & GSM) knowledge and troubleshooting/repair competence in Production/Supply and act as technical bridge between product R&D; and Production/Supply.
- Provide design & manufacturing related technical support to NPI (New Product Introduction),TPI (Transfer Product Introduction), in-house volume production, other Ericsson Supply Sites and EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Service).
- Provide training & technical support to repair centers in Ericsson globally.
- Lead the failure analysis for products failed in production, customer side and in manufacturing process.
- Contact R&D; closely to report critical hardware problems found in production, customer site and work with R&D; to provide solutions.
- Instruct and certify trouble shooters and provide technical support if needed.
- Work on the product verification and be responsible for verification report with input from relevant functions.
- Collaborate with R&D; to perform reliability test to improve product robustness
- Fulfill Design Verification Test, elaboration test of filter or other technical/quality support based on R&D; assignments
- University degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of RF and RF design.
- A minimum of two years working experience at leaset in one of following areas such as Transceiver, Antenna, Filter or Power Amplifier
- Proficient with operation of RF instruments such as signal generator, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and power meter etc.
- Fluent oral and written communications in both Chinese and English
- Proven good record of accountability, open mind, learning capability, team working spirit and problem solving attitude
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Beijing || Supply&Log;
Req ID: 200407