Amazon.com PQ Project Manager in Beijing, China
Amazon's Product Quality team works to ensure that buyers receive authentic products. We design and implement policies, tools and technology innovations to protect the buying experience on Amazon while minimizing friction for sellers. We are looking for a Project Manager for our team in Beijing, China who will help lead efforts to eliminate violations of intellectual property (such as counterfeit, copyright, trademark) and ensure that customers can buy with confidence on Amazon. In this role, you will focus on all marketplaces WW, new and established sellers and marque brands. You will be tasked with maintaining parity with our team’s programs and initiatives across all Amazon Marketplaces, as well as ensuring that unique local issues are quickly identified and addressed. This requires a passion for data and diving deep into analytical analysis to find new trends. You will also maintain close ties to our business and operations teams, and have responsibility for tracking and delivering on a number of high-visibility goals. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product quality challenges in collaboration with teams across Amazon. This is an opportunity that requires a critical thinker with strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills. At the core of the position is passion for protecting Amazon’s reputation and the customer experience of shopping in our third-party Marketplace.
Needed Skills and Abilities:
Influencer: Innovative manager with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
Leader: Significant experience leading cross functional teams against tangible milestones, and to consistently deliver valuable projects
Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end technology and operations projects, working through the many obstacles along the way
Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
· Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
· Knowledge of ecommerce.
· Experience working with any of the following: customers, financial institutions, or law enforcement agencies via telephone and e-mail.
· Proven ability to analyze and interpret information received.
· Demonstrated research skills.
· Experience working in a highly metrics driven environment.
· Experience handling confidential data.
· Demonstrated experience in Project Management
· Experience working with in an Agile Framework enviroment
· 4-5 years experience with project management
· MBA in relevant field of study
· Experience in vetting and risk management a plus
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to identify opportunities to improve performance and processes
· Solid performance in meaningful deliverables
AMZR Req ID: 543422
External Company URL: www.amazon.com