Microsoft Corporation Partner Sales Exec in Beijing, China
A chance to lead the future is rare, and we’re offering you the chance to make history with us. We created HoloLens, the world’s most advanced holographic computing platform, powered by Windows 10. And we’re responsible for pioneering innovative interactive experiences for Microsoft platforms, including Xbox One, Kinect, Xbox Live, Windows, Windows Mobile, Surface, Surface Book, Surface Hub and HoloLens. We’re bringing HoloLens to new markets and we need your help!
We’re bringing HoloLens to commercial customers and we need an outstanding Partner Sales Executive (PSE) who can create the right partner ecosystem with the right portfolio of Agency partners and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Systems Integrators (SIs) who are highly functional in designing and implementing mission critical line of business systems that make sense in a three-dimensional Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) experience that substantively contributes to our Mixed Reality portfolio of partner solutions. The HoloLens PSE will be responsible for working across the ecosystem to create a tightly managed quality solution pipeline of engagements with those partners who can competently create opportunities and customer success delivery.
The HoloLens PSE we’re looking for has a track record of building strong channel ecosystems quickly and can comfortably build the rapport at the CXO level. Preferably, we’re looking for candidates who possess the skill to work with both Agency type partners with strong technical design and illustration skill as well as key industry ISV & SI partners in discrete manufacturing, healthcare, education, architecture, engineering & design industries who understand what’s required to create a profitable HoloLens partner line of business offering. Additionally, the ideal candidate also has a strong understanding of cloud PaaS, IaaS & SaaS architecture with mission critical line of business systems.
Show us that you’re the one by providing concise examples of your skill explaining your channel partner portfolio management strategy. You work fluidly with both technical and business leaders, and you can share examples of credible technical conversations you’ve had with your channel to prepare them for important technology solution creation and customer success. The HoloLens PSE will give our team a direct line of clear communication to what’s happening in the market and will need to develop a nuanced understanding of the industries and market segments where HoloLens should establish critical mass in our primary markets. The ideal candidate can quickly grasp the needs of our customers and partners and evaluate the strongest industry use cases that create the strongest revenue opportunity with VR & AR technologies, and maintain a comprehensive inventory of established and emerging competitors, partners and developers. Show us how you’ve done this before and explain your plan to learn the new technology landscape quickly and how you would approach the role.
You will do the right things, the right way, efficiently collaborating across our enterprise, corporate account, partner and services teams to:
• Drive HoloLens partner sales pipeline, opportunity management, and forecasting
• Identify and develop strong relationships with key strategic partner prospects and local field representatives.
• Deliver regular feedback on sales blockers, opportunities to HoloLens product team
• Win early adopter customers through these strategic partners to earn their commitment to go-live on HoloLens solutions
• Find repeatable opportunities to cross sell HoloLens with the Microsoft platform
• Prove “Why Microsoft” to partners – demonstrate our unique value
• You have a CS, engineering, technology or business degree. Bonus points if you have an MBA
• You’ve been solution selling to senior business and technical decision makers for at least 8 years
• You have a deep understanding of how Microsoft’s field sales motion combines with out customers’ B2B decision-making habits
• You possess exceptional listening, storytelling, and presentation skills
• You’re a self-starter with an ability to creatively solve problems with multiple variables
• You’re detail oriented with strong organizational skills – your work makes others better
• You’ve proven your abilities across a diverse range of business development issues
• You’re dedicated to working transparently and collaboratively
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.