Tourico Holidays Operations Senior Agent - Beijing in Beijing, China
Operations Senior Agent
This is an advanced position in our operations contact center. This position is responsible for the support and servicing of Tourico Holidays global products which include, but are not limited to: hotels, flights, cruises, car rentals, and activities. This position supports the supervisors in overseeing the agents that are responsible for the administration of these reservations submitted through our websites.
- Daily agent duties including answering phones and emails. This includes logging into phones for duration of shift and using proper login/out functions
- Assist heavily in written communication of all kinds to any Tourico Holidays client or consumer
- Assist with initial training and support management with continuous on the job training of reservation agents
- Assist team members with questions and coaching as needed (Disciplinary actions to be directed to supervisor)
- First point of contact to identify and prioritize escalations
- Periodic meetings with Supervisor/Manager to assist in reviewing agent performance, service trends and any other relevant topics
- Assist in motivating team members with new company incentives, ensuring they are familiar with new promotions
- Represent a positive company image
- Acting supervisor for lunch/meeting coverage or as requested by management
- Frequent mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines and following up on assignments.
- Must possess effective written/oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner. Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills and make arithmetic calculations with speed
- Must display accuracy in the English language and Mandarin
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays is the world’s fastest-growing travel distribution company. Since 1994, our valued partners in the travel industry have helped us “Connect Dreams to Destinations” across the globe. With over 800 employees stationed at 30+ offices around the world, we are able to not only support the demand of 6,000 clients in over 100 countries, but also provide enticing travel products in order to convince the unconvinced to travel, and travel more.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax-deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts is offered as an employee benefit.
http://TH Network Channel on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81N