VMware MTS -3 in Beijing, China
• Work with team of Engineers in various technologies like VLAN, IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, Networking LAN/WAN,NSX design, configuration and setup and apply the knowledge to virtualizing them.
• Develop Test Design Specification document, Test Plans for various product release.
• Troubleshoot/Triage/Debug system software like device drivers and kernel modules using kernel debuggers and fixing the problems.
• Testing automation design and coding. Have effective testing automation to reduce testing cycle and improve testing coverage
• Work on complex system software problems that often involve conducting primary research by running self-directed and precise experiments on multiple VMware platforms and operating systems such as Windows and Linux
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required.
• 3+ years of Enterprise software development or testing experience.
• Good understanding in testing methodology and experienced with automation testing.
• Good experience in operational aspects of network technologies (VLAN, IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, DHCP, SNMP, NFS, Routers, Switches) various network devices.
• Good python programming skill.
• In depth knowledge of Linux/ Unix operating systems.
•Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills and team work spirit
• Good verbal and written English skills
• Experience with VMware vsphere productions is a strong plus.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.