Ericsson LTE&5G System Design Engineer in Beijing, China
Ericsson LTE Research Center is looking for full time system design engineers for LTE & 5G products development. As a technical expert you are expected to lead the design and development of LTE & 5G products, which are core areas of Ericsson global business.
In day-to-day work you will analyze requirements, define product architecture and implement the solutions by cooperating with teams from system, design, integration, verification, support and product management, etc., to accomplish the project work on time and with high quality. Further, your assignment may be extended to a bigger technical cope, according to organization needs and your bandwidth.
- Familiar with LTE standards and new technologies adopted in 5G
- Familiar with 3GPP protocols
- Expertise in LTE (or other RAN) system and architecture design
- Strong logical analysis and quantitative analysis ability
Required Skills & Experience:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Wireless Communication, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years of RAN system development experience as recognized expert
- In-depth knowledge of LTE, or other wireless technologies
- Solid C++ or Java programming skills with wireless modeling experience
- RAN architecture design experience is a strong plus
- Strong experience in developing commercial products
- Experience in large scale project is a plus
- Strong expertise in technical problem solving
- Good communication abilities in both Chinese and English
Keys to success:
- Passionate to contribute corporate LTE & 5G success in highly competed market
- Dedicated, technical professional with reputation of getting challenging job done
- Solid RAN system development experience and strong technical expertise
- Good communication skills in dynamic and global environment
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Beijing || R&D;
Req ID: 200550