UBS Financial Services Investment Banker, ECM in Beijing, China
Are you a leader in innovation? Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• support and drive the origination, syndication and execution of ECM transactions, including (i) preparation of client materials, (ii) engaging with clients in the context of marketing, transaction execution and ongoing servicing, and (iii) taking responsibility for managing the execution process from initial engagement through to completion.
• proactively contribute to idea generation and client marketing efforts.
• establish and develop corporate and institutional client relationships over time. This role has significant client contact and you will at times be the key point of contact for clients in relation to particular parts of a transaction and ongoing marketing efforts.
• develop a strong understanding of the full spectrum of UBS client services and product offerings across the Corporate Client Solutions Group.
• work closely and effectively with all members of the UBS Financing Group, including playing an active role in managing junior colleagues.
• build a broad network of relationships within UBS Investment Bank, including across the Corporate Client Solutions Group and Equities platform.
• work with regulatory bodies and other advisor groups, including lawyers, accountants and registries, to develop relationships that support your ability to perform your role.
• maintain a strong understanding of market dynamics at all times.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Banker team in Beijing office. Our role is to provide corporate, institutional and wealth management clients with advice, solutions, execution and full access to the world’s capital markets.
Your experience and skills:
3-8 years' experience gained from working in ECM, investment banking, accountancy, law, strategy consultancy or a similar financial services profession.
strong financial analysis skills and are committed to a career in investment banking.
a history of relevant transaction experience, are a team player and are able to work under material time pressures with the ability to produce presentation materials and financial analysis quickly and accurately.
excellent interpersonal skills and impeccable attention to detail.
a graduate with strong academic results and have a track record of success, both academically and professionally.
able to communicate clearly and work effectively as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152215BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Investment Banker, ECM
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Investment Banking