UBS Financial Services Head of Statutory Internal Audit in Beijing, China
Are you an expert on risk? Do you know how to implement audit processes? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Perform overall risk assessment and development of the audit plan for all business lines and supporting functions.
• Lead the planning of audit procedures, performing of audit work and reporting the audit results on the company businesses.
• Lead the audit projects, evaluate the effectiveness of controls design and implementation in line with the company and regulatory requirements.
• Provide practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues identified.
• Track and monitor the remediation action implementation addressing to the audit findings.
• Share audit points and shout out risks/concerns in Risk Governance Committee meeting in a regular basis.
• Prepare and clear audit reports to ensure high quality and compliance with IA standards.
• Communicate timely of audit results to auditees / senior business management.
• Prepare Work Reports and report to Audit Committee.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the internal audit team in UBS Securities in Beijing. Our role is mainly to work with Compliance and Operational Risk Control to improve clear and consistent lines of defense framework and provide appropriate advisory comments to relevant departments under the premise of independent and objectivity in assurance.
Your experience and skills:
• Proven experience (8-10 years) of relevant audit experience (ideally gained in the Securities industry environment or Big 4 audit experience in such industry)
• Minimum Bachelor degree
• Experience of managing a team
• Good understanding of capital market products, operational processes and local regulatory requirements and rich experience in auditing techniques
• CICPA or CIA preferred
• able to communicate excellent and work well with people
• highly motivated and committed to achieve audit objectives and deadlines in a team environment
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153677BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Head of Statutory Internal Audit
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Audit