Amazon.com Head of CN Prime Marketing in Beijing, China
Head of CN Prime Marketing
Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
Prime is one of the most successful program for Amazon globally, and we have customized Prime for Chinese customers, offering for the first time in Amazon’s history - free cross border shipping - in addition to no threshold domestic free shipping. We are very encouraged to see the positive customer response to this program since its launch and will continue to work on enriching Prime offerings and leverage Prime to drive Amazon flywheel.
Your responsibility as the Head of CN Prime Marketing,
· Create and lead the overall Prime marketing and merchandising strategy, lead Prime marketing OP1 planning
· Own the Prime key input metrics including FT sign up, conversion rate, Paid members and annual renewal
· Create and implement the Prime content testing plan cross acquisition, engagement and retention via working closely with global Prime marketing
· Work with global store marketing and central marketing team closely to integrate Prime message in all global store marketing activities (Media, Social, Associate and paid channel)
· Figure out the Prime marketing strategy with domestic categories and build the collaboration framework with category marketing team
· Manage all the Prime merchandising work to improve the Prime member engagement i.e. Prime member Page operation and support big cross site Prime event i.e. Prime Day merchandising work.
· Work with domestic categories and deal team to source high quality Prime exclusive DOTD/LD to offer more privilege benefits to Prime members.
10+ years of relevant marketing team management experience with a major brand and/or marketing agency, consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
In-depth knowledge and experience with consumer trends
Understand the customer lifecycle management basics or at least have some experience in one of the areas: acquisition, conversion, engagement and retention
Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary
A bachelor's degree is required; an M.B.A. is preferred
Fluency in English and Chinese
Strong knowledge of customer relationship management or customer lifecycle management from acquisition, conversion, engagement to retention
Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable marketing programs
Strong problem solving, attention to detail
Strong track record of consumer marketing success
AMZR Req ID: 548844
External Company URL: www.amazon.com