Ericsson FPGA Design and Verification Engineer, Developer in Beijing, China
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Be part of a hardware team responsible for design and maintenance of digital products of Ericsson¡¯s Mobile Backhaul and Microwave Network.
- To work with other team members to provide technical solution and support to customers.
- FPGA architect design, and to implement module level RTL coding and verification.
- Deliver design specification and test report documents.
- Master degree or above from university.
- Major in communication, computer science, Electronic engineering, Electromagnetic and microwave technology, automatic science or wireless communication.
- Product development knowledge, and experience in digital ASIC or FPGA development
- Good knowledge on FPGA design with Verilog, VHDL and Systemverilog, for Altera or Xilinx device
- Good knowledge on verification tool and methodology of UVM, good understanding of OOP is a plus
- Good at using lab equipment, such as oscilloscope, Logical Analyzer, Signal Analyzer, Signal Generator etc.
- Be familiar with standard interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, PCIE, SGMII, XAUI etc.
Below knowledge and skills are pluses:
- Knowledge on transmission line theory, electromagnetic field theory and time & frequency domain analysis
- FPGA algorithm design knowledge
- High speed digital design knowledge
- Development experience on Linux, familiar Makefile, TCL/TK, Perl scripting language
- Experience on IP Switching and Routing, IP reassembly, OAM and Statistic development
- Experience on Y1731 OAM and 1588 PTP, TSU, TOD features
- Experience on TDM, ATM, SDH for legacy product maintenance
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Beijing || R&D;
Req ID: 205967