General Electric Engineer - Structural Engineering (Tekla Administrator) in Beijing, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for the setup and maintenance of Tekla for tendering works and project execution.
• Create new model for project
• Setup Project and Environments
• Copy or Moving Project folders and/or models
• Restoring models from backups
• Placing transferred models into Project Folder
• Modify Advanced Options
• Install Tekla and supporting programs/macros
• Modifying Reports, Templates, Layouts
• On time TEKLA 3D models delivery with required quality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
• Experience : >4 years experiences after BS, or 2 years after MS degree.
• Good computer, TEKLA, CAD, Word, Spreadsheets;
• Organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work closely in a team environment.
• Demonstrates initiative, professionalism and a commitment to quality
• Proficiency in English
• MS/PhD is a plus
• Prior experience in power plant, air pollution control systems, or design institute preferred
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.