AECOM Economist Intern in Beijing, China
Business Line Economics
Position Title Economist Intern
China - Beijing Municipality
• Conduct economic and real estate research and analysis.
• Compile and organize research data to produce projection models and presentations.
• Document research data, analysis and projection models into economic and real estate market reports.
• Market analysis, demand assessment, due diligence, feasibility studies, financial modelling and other advisory work for leading regional and international real estate / infrastructure / economic development / tourism projects
• Plays a key role in marketing and business development of new opportunities, including conducting client presentations.
• Client management.
• Master degree or above in Economics, Real Estate / Land Management, Urban Planning or property related disciplines.
• Good numeracy skills and experience with socioeconomic data analysis.
• A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn more and a desire to work in a dynamic, deadline driven team environment.
• Detail-oriented and enthusiastic.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• Good writing and oral communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
• Intern experience in the tourism, infrastructure, industrial or transportation economics an advantage.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Economics
Position Status Intern / Student
Requisition/Vacancy No. 165807BR