DuPont Consultant in Beijing, China
Consultant (Job Number: 014652W-01)
Work as part of a DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) Team, led by the BDM / PM to devise client strategy and orchestrate interactions. Contribute ideas to the Team's development of solution design and delivery plan.
Lead with limited supervision client fulfillment on small projects where a PM is not assigned or on work streams within larger projects.
With limited supervision perform analyses of client business challenges and formulate hypothesis and draft recommendations for solutions to those challenges throughout the engagement lifecycle (pre-sale, delivery and follow-on selling). This includes quantitative analysis regarding injury sources, root causes, relationships among job functions, longevity, past injury history and current injury data.
With limited supervision analyze costs and associated benefits and build business case for client change.
With limited supervision develop presentations and documents, at professional standards of excellence, for immediate client use in documenting and executing revised business processes.
Lead client workshops in specific areas that include: establishing a safety culture, implementing safety management systems, process analysis, quantitative analysis, ergonomics, contractor safety and leadership, etc.
Engage with multiple clients, in various stages of delivery, simultaneously.
Build and maintain client relationships so as to identify follow on sales opportunities for DSS.
· BS Engineering or similar degree, MBA preferred
· Experience in an external consulting role and/or DuPont experience in congruent areas preferred• Four to eight years of professional work experience with at least two years operations experience including direct supervisory responsibility or team leadership
· Management in a variety of industries considered including: light and heavy manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, construction and transportation.
· High intensity, highly adaptable with ability to tolerate ambiguous, unstructured environments; derive satisfaction from creating orderly environment
· Ability and willingness to sustain high intensity for extended periods (e.g., overnight turn-around).
Willingness to travel up to 75% in support of client engagements
Primary Location: APAC-China-Beijing-Chaoyang
Organization: Sustainable Solutions
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.