EY Advisory - Financial Service - Insurance Business Analyst in Beijing, China
Title: Advisory - Financial Service - Insurance Business Analyst
Job Number: BEI001G1
Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a performance improvement professional, you will be focused on helping them grow and turn their strategy into reality. You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. Whether you’re in Customer, Supply Chain and Operations, Finance, IT Advisory, Strategy or People and Organizational Change, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, mean you’ll gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Participate in the insurance system development and maintenance of project implementation
1） Independently collect and analyze client's business requirement, and manage full life cycle of the requirement
2） Identify the difference between industry best practice and client's requirement to provide the niche solution
3） Produce business and use cases where necessary to support requirements
4） Independently work out and implement the requirement documents
5） Independently work out the test case
6） Collaborate with development and test teams to clarify requirements and business cases
7） Communicate with customer and provide customer support where necessary.
· 3-5 years in related working experience, experience in insurance is highly preferred
· Must have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
· Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
· Familiar with the whole process of Life insurance or P&C insurance
· Experience of designing and implementing projects of insurance system is preferred;
· Experience in requirement management, including requirements gathering, analysis, and specification and user story documentation
· Ability to assume intellectual ownership and possess strong attention to details and commitment to delivering quality product
· Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and synthesize cross-functional input in a team/collaborative environment
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly
HR Number: 85244