Dell Account Exec 4,Bus Dev - Sales in Beijing, China
• Identifies, analyzes and targets markets and organizations that can produce strategic growth opportunities.
• Develops account presence by creating a high added value working relationship with senior customer personnel.
• Identifies long-term and short-term sales opportunities. Focuses on sales activities that produce results in the short term as well as the long term.
• Transfers customer information and market knowledge to various cross-functional teams to improve overall development and positioning of offerings within the portfolio.
• Performs sales activities on a longer sales cycle.
• Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities.
• Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on Dell’s Enterprise technology, products, and services.
• Relays customer feedback to assist with the future development and selling of Dell’s technology, products, and services.
• Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working in teams to meet customer needs/sales objectives.
• Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization.
Job: Business Development - Sales
Organization: Client Solutions
Title: Account Exec 4,Bus Dev - Sales
Requisition ID: 17000WCX